Our Core Retreats offer a safe and accessible entry point into psychedelic and other forms of inner exploration and personal growth.
They are designed to prepare you to let go into a receptive, trusting state of mind (set), in an environment in which you can feel completely safe and supported (setting). We include exercises and approaches from the Western clinical model, somatic and transpersonal psychology, as well as from ancient wisdom traditions across different cultures and times such as Tibetan Buddhism and the shamanic lineages of the Americas.
The retreats introduce you to the foundational pillars of our approach: relationship with self, relationship with others, relationship with nature, relationship with the Mystery.
Who is it for?
Our Core Retreats are for all sufficiently mentally and physically healthy individuals, regardless of prior experience with psychedelic substances. The retreat is for you if you are looking to discover yourself more deeply, expand into your potential, address blocks in your life and/or transform unwholesome patterns.
5-days / 4-nights
We always begin the first full day with a late afternoon ceremony, meaning you will have had nearly 24 hours to properly land and feel safe, settled and connected to the place and the group.
On our 5-day retreat, we dedicate two full days to integration, honouring the precious window of time when one is still open and bathing in the ‘afterglow’ of the experience. This is a crucial time to harvest the insights and start weaving them into our way of being.
This format allows more space for the stillness and quiet so necessary for integration but that is often lacking in the hectic pace of modern life. It also gives you more time to further unpack and deepen any insights gained from the ceremony, through facilitator support and the various integration exercises on offer, the design of which is informed by the very best of personal and spiritual growth modalities.
Retreat Preparation and Integration
You will be supported before and after the retreat through 4 group video sessions with your fellow retreat participants. Led by a senior facilitator, these sessions aim to prepare you for the upcoming experience, as well as help you integrate the learnings from the retreat back into your everyday life.
We strongly recommend carving out the time for these calls, as they are an essential component of the overall programme.
Preparation group call (provisional):
- 4th November 2024 : 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
Integration calls (provisional):
- 25th November 2024 : 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- 2nd December 2024: 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- 9th December 2024 : 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
The dates will be confirmed nearer the time.
Times and Group Coach
As Alicante is the biggest airport in the area, we organise group transport from Alicante airport to and from the venue.
- Bus leaves Alicante airport for the venue: 3:30pm CET
- Retreat start time: 6pm CET
- End time: 12:30pm CET
- Return arrival at Alicante airport expected around 3pm CET
If you intend to spend some more time in Spain on either end of the retreat, you can use airport shuttle services available from Almeria, Murcia and Alicante airports.
- 3,350€ for a 5-day retreat including facilitation, food and accommodation.
- 45€ for the psychedelic truffles, paid separately to the provider (not to us). The reason for this extra cost is that for legal reasons we cannot sell you the truffles directly, you have to purchase them yourself.
- Standard shared rooms accommodate 2-3 people.
- Optional private rooms available:
- 100€ per night (per room) for a Double room (ensuite OR private terrace & shared bathroom)
- 200€ per night (per room) for a Luxury suite (ensuite, with private terrace OR lounge)
- If you are coming as a couple, the supplement is per room (not per person)
Reserve your retreat spot with a 300€ deposit. Complete our health form and schedule a complimentary onboarding call. Upon approval, you'll receive a link to pay the balance and confirm your reservation.
In the event we can't accept your booking for health reasons, you'll receive a full refund, minus a 20€ admin fee.
- Near Mojacar, Spain.
- By car from Alicante airport: 2h15
- By car from Murcia airport: 1h30
- By car from Almeria airport: 1h
You have the option to join your fellow participants on the group coach from Alicante airport to the venue and back to the airport.