Our OPEN retreats offer a safe and accessible entry point into psychedelic and other forms of inner exploration and personal growth.
They are designed to prepare you to let go into a receptive, trusting state of mind (set), in an environment in which you can feel completely safe and supported (setting). We include exercises and approaches from the Western clinical model, somatic and transpersonal psychology, as well as from ancient wisdom traditions across different cultures and times such as Tibetan Buddhism and the shamanic lineages of the Americas.
Open retreats introduce you to the foundational pillars of our approach: relationship with self, relationship with others, relationship with nature, relationship with the Mystery.
Who is it for?
Our OPEN retreats are for all sufficiently mentally and physically healthy individuals, regardless of prior experience with psychedelic substances. The retreat is for you if you are looking to discover yourself more deeply, expand into your potential, address blocks in your life and/or transform unwholesome patterns.
4-days / 3-nights
On our 4 day retreats, a whole day is dedicated to integrating the psychedelic journey, honouring the precious window of time when one is still open and bathing in the ‘afterglow’ of the experience. This is a crucial time to harvest the insights and start weaving them into our way of being.
- Meeting at Kokopelli Smartshop near Amsterdam Central Station 14:15 CET
- Bus leaves for the Venue at 15:00 CET
- Retreat start time: 18:00 CET
- End time: 10:00 CET
- Return arrival at Schiphol expected around 13:30 CET
- 2,150€ for a 4-day retreat including facilitation, food and accommodation
- 45€ for the psychedelic truffles paid directly to the smart shop (not to us). The reason for this extra cost is that in order to sell truffles you have to be a registered ‘smart shop’, so for licensing reasons, we cannot give you the truffles directly and you have to purchase them yourself.
- Optional: 100€ per night for a private room (standard shared rooms accommodate 2-3 people).
After registration, you will receive an email with our bank details for transfer. We will hold your reservation for 3 business days to give your bank transfer time to arrive on our account. We are not currently able to accept credit cards or Paypal payments but we are working on expanding our payment options and hope to be able to offer you these options soon.
Near Schin op Geul, Netherlands.
- By car or train from Maastricht: 20mins
- By car or train from Amsterdam: 2.5 - 3hours
- By car or train from Brussels, Belgium: 1 hour 45 mins
- By car from Aachen, Germany: 30mins
You have the option to join your fellow participants on a coach from Amsterdam Central Station to the venue, and the coach back will go directly to Schiphol Airport.
Retreat Preparation and Integration
You will be supported over the following weeks through 3 group video calls with your fellow participants and a senior facilitator to help you weave the insights from the retreat back into your everyday life.
Preparation group call :
- 23rd March 2023: 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- 11th April 2023: 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- 3rd May 2023: 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- 16th May 2023: 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
8 places remaining