Our CORE retreats offer a safe and accessible entry point into psychedelic and other forms of inner exploration and personal growth.
They are designed to prepare you to let go into a receptive, trusting state of mind (set), in an environment in which you can feel completely safe and supported (setting). We include exercises and approaches from the Western clinical model, somatic and transpersonal psychology, as well as from ancient wisdom traditions across different cultures and times such as Tibetan Buddhism and the shamanic lineages of the Americas.
The retreats introduce you to the foundational pillars of our approach: relationship with self, relationship with others, relationship with nature, relationship with the Mystery.
Who is it for?
Our CORE retreats are for all sufficiently mentally and physically healthy individuals, regardless of prior experience with psychedelic substances. The retreat is for you if you are looking to discover yourself more deeply, expand into your potential, address blocks in your life and/or transform unwholesome patterns.
5-days / 4-nights
We always begin the first full day with a late afternoon ceremony, meaning you will have had nearly 24 hours to properly land and feel safe, settled and connected to the place and the group.
On our 5-day retreats, we dedicate two full days to integration, honouring the precious window of time when one is still open and bathing in the ‘afterglow’ of the experience. This is a crucial time to harvest the insights and start weaving them into our way of being.
This format allows more space for the stillness and quiet so necessary for integration but that is often lacking in the hectic pace of modern life. It also gives you more time to further unpack and deepen any insights gained from the ceremony, through facilitator support and the various integration exercises on offer, the design of which is informed by the very best of personal and spiritual growth modalities
Retreat Preparation and Integration
You will be supported before and after the retreat through 4 group video sessions with your fellow retreat participants. Led by a senior facilitator, these sessions aim to prepare you for the upcoming experience, as well as help you integrate the learnings from the retreat back into your everyday life.
We strongly recommend carving out the time for these calls, as they are an essential component of the overall retreat programme.
Preparation group call:
- 1st February 2024 : 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- 20th February 2024 : 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- 27th February 2024: 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- 5th March 2024: 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- Meeting at Kokopelli Smartshop near Amsterdam Central Station 14:15 CET
- Bus leaves for the Venue at 15:00 CET
- Retreat start time: 18:00 CET
- End time: 12:30 CET
- Return arrival at Schiphol expected around 15:00
- 3,350€ for a 5-day retreat including facilitation, food and accommodation
- 45€ for the psychedelic truffles paid directly to the smart shop (not to us). The reason for this extra cost is that in order to sell truffles you have to be a registered ‘smart shop’, so for licensing reasons, we cannot give you the truffles directly and you have to purchase them yourself.
- Optional (standard shared rooms accommodate 3-5 people)
- 50€ per night for a small single private room (limited availability)
After registration, you will receive an email with our bank details for transfer. We will hold your reservation for 3 business days to give your bank transfer time to arrive on our account. We are not currently able to accept credit cards or Paypal payments but we are working on expanding our payment options and hope to be able to offer you these options soon.
- Near Steenwijk, Netherlands.
- By car from Steenwijk: 20 mins
- By car from Amsterdam: 2 hours
- By car from Schiphol Airport: 2 hours
You have the option to join your fellow participants on a coach from Amsterdam Central Station to the venue, and directly back to Schiphol on the last day.