Our Core Retreats offer a safe and accessible entry point into psychedelic and other forms of inner exploration and personal growth.
They are designed to prepare you to let go into a receptive, trusting state of mind (set), in an environment in which you can feel completely safe and supported (setting). We include exercises and approaches from the Western clinical model, somatic and transpersonal psychology, as well as from ancient wisdom traditions across different cultures and times such as Tibetan Buddhism and the shamanic lineages of the Americas.
The retreats introduce you to the foundational pillars of our approach: relationship with self, relationship with others, relationship with nature, relationship with the Mystery.
Who is it for?
Our Core Retreats are for all sufficiently mentally and physically healthy individuals, regardless of prior experience with psychedelic substances. The retreat is for you if you are looking to discover yourself more deeply, expand into your potential, address blocks in your life and/or transform unwholesome patterns.
4-days / 3-nights
We always begin the first full day with a late afternoon ceremony, meaning you will have had nearly 24 hours to properly land and feel safe, settled and connected to the place and the group.
On our 4-day retreat, you have an entire day after the psychedelic ceremony dedicated to integration, honouring the precious window of time when one is still open and bathing in the ‘afterglow’ of the experience. This is a crucial time to harvest the insights and start weaving them into our way of being.
It gives you time and space to unpack and deepen any insights gained from the ceremony, through facilitator support and the various integration exercises on offer, the design of which is informed by the very best of personal and spiritual growth modalities.
Retreat Preparation and Integration
You will be supported before and after the retreat through 4 group video sessions with your fellow retreat participants. Led by a senior facilitator, these sessions aim to prepare you for the upcoming experience, as well as help you integrate the learnings from the retreat back into your everyday life.
We strongly recommend carving out the time for these calls, as they are an essential component of the overall programme.
Preparation group call:
- 18th April 2024 : 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- 9th May 2024 : 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- 23rd May 2024: 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- 30th May 2024 : 5-7pm UK / 6-8pm CET
- Meeting at Kokopelli Smartshop near Amsterdam Central Station 14:15 CET
- Bus leaves for the Venue at 15:00 CET
- Retreat start time: 18:00 CET
- End time: 12:30 CET
- Return arrival at Schiphol expected around 15:00
- 2,850€ for a 4-day retreat including facilitation, food and accommodation.
- 45€ for the psychedelic truffles paid directly to the smart shop (not to us). The reason for this extra cost is that in order to sell truffles you have to be a registered ‘smart shop’, so for licensing reasons, we cannot give you the truffles directly and you have to purchase them yourself.
- Optional (standard shared rooms accommodate 3-4 people)
- 50€ per night for a small single private room (limited availability)
Reserve your retreat spot with a 300€ deposit. Complete our health form and schedule a complimentary onboarding call. Upon approval, you'll receive a link to pay the balance and confirm your reservation.
In the event we can't accept your booking for health reasons, you'll receive a full refund, minus a 20€ admin fee.
- Near Steenwijk, Netherlands.
- By car from Steenwijk: 20 mins
- By car from Amsterdam: 2 hours
- By train from Amsterdam: 2 hours
You have the option to join your fellow participants on a coach from Amsterdam Central Station to the venue. On the return journey the bus will go directly to Schiphol.